SUMPOD ALUMINIUM V2 ONE DAY GROUP BUILD (March 9th)
A group build day.
20 Places available.
The aim of this package is to leave SUMPOD with a fully self assembled and tested machine.
It is also the aim to have a greater knowledge of what makes a solid 3D printer.
The build will take place over a full day and includes the following:
1. An overview of the SUMPOD range of printers
2. A Step by Step build of a V2 Aluminium which is spread over one day by Phillipa and Richard
4. Lunch (buffet)
The SUMPOD ALUMINIUM is built on the premise that 3D Printers can be beautiful as well as functional. It also is one of the only 3D Printers that is made mainly of Aluminium to ensure accuracy and repeatability.
The main features are:
- Build area of 220x220x150
- Machine Size of 420x400x400
- Comes with a 0.4mm Nozzle
- Mechanical resolution of <0.02mm
- Rack and pinion on X andY
- Trapezoidal Leadscrew on Z
- All Aluminium and steel construction of major parts
- 8mm Rods and Bearings
- 20x4 LCD
- Rotary encoder
- Upgradeable to 4 nozzles (experimental)
- Marlin firmware that can be used with all the open source software options.
- Aluminium Profile and steel Frame parts.
- Black panels
- Soldered Electronics
- 20x4 LCD
- Rotary Encoder
- 8mm Rods and Linear Bearings
- Set of Rack and Pinions
- PCB Heated Bed
- Standard SUMPOD Hotend and Aluminium Feeder
Lead Time: 7 Days (Liimited)
Example print courtesy of Les Johnston.