LIMITED RUN OF 20 @ £279 + Shipping
(Please add Machine and also Shipping option)
(If pickup please just add machine)
The SUMPOD basic is a low cost 3D Printer and CNC machine which is made using MDF and supplied as a unpainted kit. It includes everything needed to build a 3D Printer and CNC machine capable of milling woods and plastics.
The design is a simplified version of the original SUMPOD. It is quite a simple kit and includes electronics that work with most open source 3d printer software. It is an excellent start in 3d printing and cnc.
- Build area of 140x140x100
- Overall Size of 290x290x360
- Comes with Dremel Mount
- Soldered Electronics
- CNC Machined MDF Parts
- Fully Tested Soldered Electronics (Sanguinololu)
- One SUMPOD Hotend
- 12V 5A Power supply
- 10mm Rods and Linear Bearings
- 4 Nema 17 Motors
- Set of Rack and pinions for X and Y
- Trapezoidal Leadscrew for Z
Now include Aluminium Feeder
Lead time: 4 weeks
Painted example pictures courtesy of Kel Koop.